Friday, August 7, 2009

UB FUNKEYS & WENDYS KIDS MEALS

As you know, Wendy's has UB Funkeys in their kids meals http://www.wendys.com/kids_meal/index.jsp
Below you will find 4 codes that come with the toys. And 1 that comes on the bag.(Thanks to those on TSE who posted these codes for us.)
  • backpack clip.......glubglubglub9961
  • 3D game board....lotusthegiver9968
  • bobble head..........watch4wasabi7748
  • cd disk 1................twinxblinx1152
  • cd disk 2................
  • meal bag...............scratchandmix3362

As you can see we still need disk 2 codes. If any one has gotten them please let me know and I will post. I have not gotten any of these toys yet :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might get it. I ate at wendys and didn't get my toy so I sent in a complaint. I might get the code for it.