Wednesday, August 12, 2009

VERY RARE LUCKY AND VERY RARE GLUB finally!!!!

I have just purchased the last 2 funkeys needed to complete my set of UB FUNKEYS. (except for DOT, but she wasn't sold in stores so I don't count her).

I can't believe it. I got them for just $15.99 on Ebay. That is a great deal as I was trying to do a best offer with someone else on Ebay and was willing to pay more than that. What I did pay is only $5 more than what they were in the stores.

I am sooooooooo soooooo excited. I didn't think I would ever get them. I have been watching ebay for ever and they were always around $30. There is no way I could have paid that.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mike Bozzo said...

Wow congrats! Im still working at glubs trophy boo glub :-( rofl! x)

-Mfunk04- funkeysforever.blogspot.com

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Congrats Obsessed funkey! I'm on my way to completing my collection too. And VR lucky is up there.

Zoomix said...

Of course Dot can be a guy as well :P But anyways Congratz!! I still need that one as well!