Monday, January 19, 2009

Help with Special Items from Funkeys

Over on TSE, 2 wonderful people took some time out to put together a list of point totals to show you what you need to get the special items (gem shards, feathers, mystic hoops, web shooter) you get the point. Anyway they were nice enough to let me share that oh so important information with you all. :) If you are still in need of these special items in the Funkeys game, check it out.

If you are ever on TSE, give a big thanks to Sprout26 & Mystery66 for the great job they did on this list.

3 comments:

Zoomix said...

It isnt letting me look at it, do you need to be a member? If so thats too bad because it wouldnt go through with my user when I made it and well.. I made like 3 and my mom tried on a different computer and no luck for her either I dont know

obsessedfunkey said...

did you click on the word "here"? it should just open up for you.

obsessedfunkey said...

Okay Zoomix, I fixed the problem. I had to get permission to post the actual document, and not just the link. So here you go.