Friday, February 20, 2009

DREAM STATE & HIDDEN REALM ADVENTURE PACKS??

Here are some pics of the UB FUNKEYS at the New York Toy Fair '09. These pics represent what I would think of as adventure packs for Dream State & Hidden Realm . Also there are close up pics of the Paradox Green Series. I think they are AWESOME. What do you think???????

Also notice the 2 Marshalls in the background. Hmm 2 different ones, does this have something to do with the Paradox????






These were found at Figures.com

6 comments:

MichaelTalkz said...

I also noticed that allot of them have cute little accessories thos will make it more fun to play with the physical toys too!!!!!!!

Onewa80 said...

COULD I PLEASE POST THOSE ON MY BLOG???? I'll give you full credit!!!!! *drools at pictures*

-80

obsessedfunkey said...

Onewa80, yeah go ahead. thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

i saw 2 mashells!

Onewa80 said...

Robyn did it before me...
:(
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa...
-80

Anonymous said...

i think marshell is the host of paradox green
and awsome! now i know that there will be a dream state and hidden realm adventure pack.


my crib is GORILLAZBAND

come please.