Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SOMETHING NEW IN UB FUNKEYS
















There must be something new in funkeystown. When I logged on today, I got the "let me check if there is anything new" window. Then it said there was a new download "4.5 trunk update". Yes I know this is old news, but let me finish before you judge.

What I have noticed is, when there is a new mood, or familiar added, they usually tell me I need to update. It usually says 0 mb as the size. HOWEVER this time is said 14 mb for the size.

Now the bad news, MASTER LOX HAS STRUCK AGAIN!!!!!! So now I cannot verify what was added with the download.

As soon as MASTER LOX goes away, I will let you know what I find out.

Do you think it will be a new mood, or did they finally bring back the familiars they took away, or will there be a new familiar???????

any thoughts, comment me ;)






****EDIT****MASTER LOX HAS LEFT, AND THE ONLY THING NEW WAS A DISCOUNTED PRICE ON THE LOVESTRUCK MOOD

****EDIT AGAIN**** THEY DID FIX THE NATIVE OUTPOST SO IT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD NATIVE OUTPOST AND NOT THE ONI DOJO

3 comments:

Onewa80 said...

Good theory!

-80

obsessedfunkey said...

yeah it was a good theory, but I proved myself wrong I think. They only had the discounted mood, and nothing else. :(

Anonymous said...

I got the same update just bigger 15 instead of 13 still nothing tho