Monday, February 2, 2009

Ebay & Dot


NOW THIS IS JUST REDICULOUS. $360.00 FOR 1 UB FUNKEY? COME ON PEOPLE!!!! THIS IS A "BUY IT NOW", no auction.
Mattel needs to get a handle on the DOT issue!!! If they would just release the **** funkey, people like this wouldn't, or couldn't try to rip off the actual funkey lovers of the world.
This truly makes me ANGRY. I really am second guessing myself for even getting obsessed with these FUNKEYS!!!! Why isn't there something more we can do about this?
WHAT AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be watching this auction. I will keep you updated as to whether or not is sells.
UPDATE (2-3-09)******DOT HAS ALREADY SOLD!!!! Less than 1 full day on ebay!!! Gee someone is SUPER CRAZY!!!!!!

3 comments:

Onewa80 said...

There's a rumor that the rare an' very rare dot are going out...

but I doubt it.

-80

Squiddy said...

You should put a meebo chat room on your blog! They help people communicate!

Blog Author said...

I'm floored.