Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MY THOUGHTS ON DOT.

I was going through the BIOS @ ubfunkeys.com, and while reading through Dots bio, I have come to the conclusion that DOT will never be mass produced.


"Because their gift is always in demand, the Dot
are very shy in public
, preferring not to call any
attention to themselves. Dots tend to be quiet and" reserved.


If I read between the lines, I see this as a type of warning to us that Dot won't be released to the public.

"It's really quite amazing to find a dot, and if you do, you should consider
yourself quite Lucky!"


This is telling me that some will be released for special events, like the '08 SDCC.
I really feel all the answers are there in black and white. In the beginning, we just didn't look hard enough into what they were saying. However now knowing DOT was only at the '08 SDCC, it all makes sense to me.

Just my thougts at the moment.

2 comments:

Nibbie24 said...

I have to swear this is bad who will buy one for that much and if it doesn't come out who cares it's just a toy some of us will stop playing funkeys evantualy

Onewa80 said...

Dot's a wimp.
Lol

-80