Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ub Funkeys DOT & CHEAT CODES!!!!

Okay, I can't stand it any more. Mattel needs to RELEASE DOT already. People are going crazy with trying to make money off of the NON-RELEASE OF DOT!!!! This is what I happened upon today while searching ebay for Dot. Someone has put up for auction, the list of codes for ub funkeys, and claims to have a 'SECRET' way to get into DOT SPOT without using DOT. Give me a break. I think the portal jammers have been around long enough to figure out you can use one to get into DOT SPOT. If you can't get loot, but have MAYOR SAYSO, you can use him to check out the store in DOT SPOT. I just can't believe people are bidding on this!!!!!



WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END?????


Check out the title line of this auction. Notice "e-cheats"???? Give me a break already. And using DOT to grab everyones attention!!! And that is not even the worst of it. People have actually bid on this. I wish I could find out who. I would gladly give them all the codes and tell them how to get into DOT SPOT for FREE.







Oh and how nice of them to give away one code now, just to show you that the codes really do work. I am just totally discusted with some of the people in this world!!!










IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR ALL THE CODES FOR UB FUNKEYS, I HAVE ALREADY POSTED THEM. YOU CAN CLICK RIGHT HERE . All of the available (or known) codes can be found in that post.

Want to know how to get into DOT SPOT without DOT???
You can enter with MAYOR SAYSO (if you have one) and go into the DOT store.

What no MAYOR SAYSO???? You can buy loot, then buy a portal jammer and enter DOT SPOT that way.

Want to play DOT'S GAME???? In order to play DOT'S game, you will HAVE to have a portal jammer (or 2 depending). Here are examples.......
Mayor Sayso...used to get into DOT SPOT, then portal jammer to play the game.
Portal jammer...used to get into DOT SPOT, then another portal jammer to play the game!



There now everyone should know.

3 comments:

Mayor Sayso said...

It is a shame some people take advantage of Funkey Fans in this way. Some people are more evil than Master Lox!

Blog Author said...

That really got to me too. The cheat codes have been up on Ebay. It really bugs me because that person was actually selling a bunch. And if someone would just do a simple google search, my blog comes up with ALL the codes. And now yours will too, but those people need to be smart enough to actually think to search before buying.

I just don't get it!

obsessedfunkey said...

I know, and they put up more, and someone paid $8.50 for them. If you know how to search ebay, one would think you would know how to search the rest of the internet!!!!